get a loan
change some names
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
get a loan
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
buy a goat
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde
with one nut
and testicular cancer
Officially retired
they named it
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Michael J. Fox
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
but it was
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
big gay al
You don't have to win it, just don't lose it.
so they just
Fall 7 times...
...Stand up 8
Bookmarks